Tips to save you time & money before calling an electrician
- Check and reset all GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) receptacles.
- Verify that all circuit breakers are on.
- If a circuit breaker is not on, turn it all the way off, and then back on.
- If the circuit breaker trips back off, unplug all items that aren’t working, and turn off all switches that aren’t working.
- Try resetting the GFCI receptacles again.
- If the above doesn’t work, don’t distress, and call MaeDae Electric, 410-999-7719 or contact us using this form.